The following guidelines will help authors get their articles published by the Occult Library:
- All articles must be relevant to occult and esoteric topics. These may include, but are not limited to, articles on magick, wicca, witchcraft, paganism, tarot, astrology, kabbalah, alchemy, the new age, spirituality, hypnosis, astral projection, etc. The Occult Library is not a general articles directory or “free for all” resource.
- All articles submitted by an author must be their own work. You may not submit articles written by other others, including re-branded articles. You must be the sole copyright holder, excepting co-authors who collaborated on the creation of the article.
- By submitting your articles to the Occult Library, you agree that we may publish your articles anywhere on our website and syndicate through RSS. We reserve the editorial right to change where it appears, and the category is appears in, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to the Occult Library, you agree that we may promote your article using a variety of methods including email notification to Occult Library subscribers, Tweets via Twitter.com, wall comments on Facebook, and other similar methods of promotion.
- By submitting your articles to the Occult Library, you acknowledge that other internet users may republish your content without your express permission. This includes any resource box that credits you as the author of the article. The Occult Library has no control over this process.
- No affiliate links. Articles that authors submit to the Occult Library may not contain affiliate links (Clickbank, Amazon Associates, etc). Authors can link to pages and websites that are relevant to their article, including their own website which may contain information and links to the recommended affiliate product.
- Articles submitted to the Occult Library do not entitle authors to payment or financial compensation of any kind.
- The Occult Library does not guarantee inclusion of articles in our library. We reserve the right to reject any article submission for any reason.
- All articles submitted to the Occult Library must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting. Minor typos may be corrected by editorial staff, however, we will reject articles that don’t meet our quality requirements.
- Articles submitted to the Occult Library must not promote illegal activities, racism, or contain personal attacks on individuals or groups.
- Articles submitted are licensed by the Occult Library under the Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0